Updated: Jun 4
Are you looking to continue enjoying all the amazing health benefits of Honest Elixirs during this summer heat, while also keeping cool?
Good news, our elixirs can be enjoyed over ice!
Because of the coconut butter base, our elixirs need to be melted first in some hot water to avoid clumping, and I've outlined the simple steps below.
If you're looking for flavour inspiration, check out the ideas below and let me know if you have any of your own favourite combinations!
First off, how to make Iced Honest Elixirs:
• 2 tbsp of your favourite Honest Elixirs blend.
• 1/4 c hot water
• Sweetener of choice, to taste (optional). Try honey, maple syrup, stevia, or monk fruit!
• Cold water, tea, coffee or milk
• Ice cubes
1. Add your elixir to a heat-safe glass or jar (a mason jar works well!)
2. Add 1/4 cup of hot water, along with your sweetener.
3. Use a handheld frother or blend/shake until smooth.
4. Top up with whichever cold liquid you prefer and add your ice. Stir or shake again and enjoy! I like sipping with a straw, so that you can give it a stir as needed.
Iced Turmeric Chai Latte:IcDeed Turmeric Chai Latte:
Some Delicious Flavour Combinations To Try:
• Iced Turmeric Chai Latte:
Turmeric Latte + Cold Chai Tea + Sweetener of Choice (Optional)
• Cold Brew Mocha:
Salted Hot Chocolate + Cold Brew Coffee + Sweetener of Choice (Optional)
• Chocolate Mylk:
Salted Hot Chocolate + Cold Water (or milk) + Sweetener of Choice (Optional)
• Classic Honest Elixirs Iced Latte:
Coconut Creamer + Cold Brew Coffee + Sweetener of Choice (Optional)
• Iced London Fog:
Coconut Creamer + Cold Earl Grey Tea + Honey (Or Sweetener of Choice) + Vanilla
• Iced Matcha Latte: